Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Bermuda Bay & Basic Black

What a beautiful bold colour combination is Bermuda Bay and Basic Black! Do you love this colour combo?

Thanks to Kylie Bertucci who I think was the one that inspired this combination for me to create with.

Carrying on my Week 1 - Special Reasons Bundle here is a couple of cards that I created using the just the Special Reason stamp set (no dies this time! oops! yes, around the greeting) and this beautiful colour combo!



With each of my cards lately, I am trying to ensure I decorate the inside of my card, so that they as beautiful inside as they are on the front. Do you decorate the insides of your cards?


As you can see although this stamp set is 'Special Reasons', there is a greeting which I liked saying that there is no special reason for this card, except to let you know how special you are! I think it is always nice to receive a handmade card from someone who is thinking of you and for no special reason, like a birthday or achievement etc. I received a thank you card made by a customer recently and it was so pleasant to receive something other than bills in my bunch of mail, it was greatly appreciated.


Keep popping back this week for more projects created using this great bundle!

Don't forget when ordering these bundles and supplies to create your own projects that you can earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items.... don't miss out on this great offer as Sale-A-Bration ends this month!

SHOP ONLINE with HOSTESS CODE for orders under $250


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails