Sunday, March 19, 2017

Did you get your FREE Inside the Lines DSP yet?


Sale-A-Bration 2017 is almost over! Boo hoo!!! But it's not too late to get your FREE Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper with any $90 purchase.

See the complete list of all 15 reward choices below (the two without images will show in my shop when you click on them)! They are ALL "while supplies last" from Stampin' Up!, so don't wait to put that order in: Shop with Mae today!

Price: $0.00

This week's bundle focus has been Dragonfly Dreams, although I didn't get to post as many times as I would have liked...such is life. However, this DSP fits in nicely with my focussed bundle and helps to finish of this week's posts.

TIP: check out the video below to see three different ways you can utilise this DSP in your projects and find that inner child and enjoy colouring again today!!



Some useful colouring tools/products to help you:

& support my independent business! Thanks so much!
Got questions? I've got answers! I'd love to hear from you. Email me at maecollins2@gmail.com anytime. I'd love to chat with you!

Thanks for visiting Mae's Cachet today!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails