Sunday, March 12, 2017

Last Project using Special Reasons Bundle

I am blogging my last projects featuring the Special Reasons Bundle while my hubby is off fishing and I am in the car trying to finish of my first week's posts, as we are away camping (I had secretly hoped to be in my craft room for a time this long weekend)!



I saw a card while blog surfing a few weeks back and was inspired to recreate it, sorry that I can not give credit where credit is due as I forgot to tag or pin the one I saw, and this was the basic design and colours.


The beautiful Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper is lovely popping through the die cut flower image, so glad I managed to get an extra pack of this during Sale-a-Bration as I have nearly used my first pack!

You can just stamp and cut out the flowers as in the card above or you can go a step further and add texture by cutting out the flower outlines in coordinating cardstock. Which card do you prefer?


I think I prefer the softness of the first one, although I do like both.

Don't forget that March is that last month of this fabulous Sale-a-Bration offer of a FREE item with every $90 order! Also, a reminder that the SAB products are a limited availability....when they are gone they are gone! (USA has already run out of some stock which leads me to believe we may follow suit, so get your wishlist orders in before you miss out!)



Don't forget Sale-A-Bration is also the best time to join the Stampin' Up! family and to get a continual 20% discount on your favourite SU! products! With no commitments and FREE shipping of the starter kit, PLUS, the bonus offer of not one but TWO FREE STAMPS of your choice... why wouldn't you sign up!! Email me any questions you may have, with no obligations, or if you are ready sign up here now.

Another benefit of being a demonstrator is we get to see new products before anyone else and there is a new Annual Catalogue coming out in the next few months!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails