Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Easter Pinterest Highlights

As I am busy getting sorted to attend OnStage in Sydney this coming weekend, doing swaps, getting hubby sorted and of course making sure I don't over pack my suitcase so I have room to bring back all the new Stampin' Up! goodies I will receive, I thought I would share some projects I have pinned in Pinterest to inspire myself at a later date or those who follow me in that social forum. There are so many talented people out there that if you are ever stuck for inspiration or ideas just head to Pinterest.

As Easter is only a 'hop' away, sorry for the pun, I decided to share with you the Easter projects that I pinned recently and hopefully you might find inspiration from while I am away.

MY EASTER PINNED HIGHLIGHTS!





One way to use up your SAB Inside the Lines DSP and Glimmer Paper!





Aren't they all inspirational?? If you are inspired by these projects then don't forget to visit their blogs and tell them how much you love their projects. Do you follow my Pinterest page for ideas or to see what I have pinned?

Do you live in Australia then don't forget to Shop with me through my Online Store open 24/7! During April use the Host Code EV6MHUNX and don't select 'No Contact' so then I can send you a thank you card next month and keep you abreast of any great promotions we have on offer.

Don't forget to pop back later in the week to see the swaps that I made for OnStage!

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails