Sunday, April 2, 2017

Occasions Catalogue continues!

Sale-a-Bratiion may be over for another year, however, the Occasions Catalogue is still continuing until May 31!

This catalogue is full of amazing stamps, dies and accessories to make beautiful projects for any occasion, from birthday parties, to celebrations, anniversaries, you name it, you can find something beautiful (or masculine) to create.

While I am getting ready to head to OnStage in Sydney to gather with other like-minded Stampin' Up! demonstrators I thought I would remind you of some of the fabulous projects you can make with some beautiful images provided by Stampin' Up!







My Online Store is open 24/7 to fulfill your creative needs, whether it be for stamps, dies, accessories or your basic consumables of cardstock and adhesive etc.

When ordering in April use the Host Code below and don't select 'No Contact' because then I can't send you out a thank you card or let you know of SU! promotions or workshops I may be offering.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails