Monday, April 17, 2017

OnStage 2017 - Better Together!


I realised I have shared the excitement of OnStage in Sydney (8 April) via my Facebook business page but have not shared some of my experiences here, so I am about to remedy that!

On Friday, 7 April I flew from Hobart to Sydney to attend OnStage which was a fun time shared with like-mined demonstrators, where we got to see new products, training and of course receive our copy of the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue! It was a great time swapping and catching up with friends near and far across Australia. Some attended an event in Perth, while others of us went to Sydney.

I got to attend my FIRST Centre Stage dinner which is a leadership-level, fancy sit-down dinner where we get spoilt and receive additional training. For attending we received a special gift of a beautiful Stampin' Up! apron and new stamp set as well as being the first to receive the NEW catalogue! The dinner was absolutely delicious and I got to sit at a table with some SU! friends from Hobart Sharon Walsh and Julie Leeper, my lovely friend Di Barnes (from Sydney), the beautiful Anna from Demo Support and I also got to meet some new friends too.


The next day was an early start, but we were so excited to meet all our other demo friends who came from the many states of Australia, including a few more from Tasmania. One of the things I like about these events is making new friends and the swapping of course! You can see the swaps I made for OnStage on my earlier post here. Here are a few of the swaps I received in exchange for mine!



The day that followed was full of product news and sample demonstrations, business tips and recognition...I even got to walk across the stage for title recognition as well as my 10 year anniversary with Stampin' Up!. We also got to sample creating with new products for our make and takes...which I stamped but did not assemble at the event...as I was too busy chatting with others! [I realise I have still not put them together, must remedy that before the weekend's classes, because I will put them on display]


It was great to see the new 2017-2019 In Color range - Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Powder Pink (listed as pictured below)  - and to see samples made with these new colours as well as product samples of some of the new stamp sets, dies and accessories etc. So many ideas, so much inspiration... I can't wait to receive my preorder so I can start playing... although I could start inking up the FIVE new stamp sets I took home from OnStage!







As the event description states "OnStage...Better Together!" and it is true, it is better when you can go together, and I would love you to come to the next OnStage with me as one of my team!

Some of the many benefits of being a part of Stampin' Up! is not only going to these events and having fun, but you get to meet lots of like-minded people, as well as getting a great discount on your crafting supplies, seeing new products and catalogues before anyone else, customising your Starter Kit with products you want and free shipping on the kit. The kit is only $169 and you get to choose $235 worth of products (new ones from the pre-order products if you join in May!) and there is no obligation to do classes or workshops. Join my team today and we will be Better Together! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails