Thursday, April 6, 2017

OnStage 2017...this weekend!!

One more sleep (I hope I do sleep!) until I head off to Sydney for the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local event.  Friday night is the first time I get to spend a lovely evening with other Stampin' Up! leaders, as I qualified recently for the Silver Elite title, and therefore, we get a special dinner and some leadership training.


The venue this year is Luna Park so that should make for some great photos.  I can't wait to share them with you.  Make sure you like my Facebook page for all the pics.  (Some we have to keep under wraps of course until we are allowed to share them, but what I can share I will!)

Saturday we get wowed by a ton of exciting new upcoming things, such as the new Annual Catalogue, new In Colors, new products etc etc. Prize Patrol!! (where we get the chance to win some new products!)  I can't wait!  I still get excited about each new catalogue and what there will be to share with you all.  (You ought to see my new catalogue within the first few days, it gets read and reread and reread...it gets lots of sticky notes tagged and highlighter pen activity!!)

If you too love to getting a first peek at things - then this is a fabulous time to join as a demonstrator, to get NEW catalogues and products in your starter kit!  Just choose $235 of products and you'll pay ONLY $169.  A great bargain! You'll get an early peek at the new catalogue online before your kit arrives, the chance to watch some of the OnStage presentations online very soon and the chance to preorder before the catalogue goes live in June...PLUS, lots more benefits! Head over here if you'd like to join the fun:   Become A Demonstrator

I'd love to welcome you to the Tassie Inkydinks team (and no you don't have to live in Tassie to join my team, I already have one team member in Victoria!).

Here are the swaps I have made to share with some of the demonstrators I meet at OnStage....I didn't make as many this time due to limited personal crafting time lately.



Products I used:

Price: $159.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails