Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Christmas in July!


My theme for this month is of course 'Christmas in July' and I recently made a collection of Christmas cards getting ready for an upcoming Stamp-a-Stack with some beautiful customers and friends.

I have had the lovely Santa's Sleigh Thinlits for a while now but have yet played with them and I had fun! The sleigh is beautiful and can left plain or decorated in so many ways, with tone on tone cardstock, DSP or any of our brilliant glimmer papers!


Did you notice the bottom section of the panel? To create this look of snow on the ground I simply tore off a piece of my embossed panel, flipped it over, and stuck it back on the card front. I need to crop a little off for it to fit on my card front anyway, so this is what came to mind. I like the simple effect don't you?


My second card I thought I just had to add Rudolf, don't you just love his little red nose (Real Red Enamel Shape p 196 AC), and of course who could forget Santa! Santa was made using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set (p 116 AC) and the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (p 208 AC).


My third card was a simple design giving focus to our beautiful Be Merry Designer Series Paper (I LOVE DSP!!) and using the coordinating Garden Green cardstock to frame the paper and greeting. A little star shape enamel and voila the card was made! As I mentioned in an earlier blog post cutting a 12" x 12" DSP sheet in half and then thirds, so you cut six 4" x 6" panels, you have a piece wide enough for a card front, but that needs trimming slightly in length to create your front panel... the offcut piece use inside your card for a decoration strip which flows the pattern through.

For those who can't make their Christmas cards yet... just flip this piece of DSP over, add a different greeting, and voila you have a completely different card... in my case a birthday card!


So as you can see this DSP although it is in the Holiday section of our Annual Catalogue and has a strong Christmas flavour you can use it for other styles of cards too! Which makes it a good investment. I like it when one product can be used in a multitude of ways and styles.

Don't forget you can have celebrate Christmas in July too by simply joining my team this month and getting EXTRA BONUS ITEMS with your Starter Kit, ALL FOR ONLY $169!! I would love to share the benefits of being a demo with you and it is simple as 1, 2, 3!

  1. Click the 'JOIN NOW' button on my demo page (click here)
  2. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement
  3. Purchase your Starter Kit, the online form will prompt you to select $235 worth of products you want - start your business, your way! ALL the added extras will be added for you!
Still not ready to join, have some extra questions, then email me today and I'll answer them all for you. No pressure, no commitments.


Ho, ho, ho! Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! New recruits will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!) and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $86.  And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, you will also receive the Carols of Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalogue for FREE ($35 value)! With so many basic items provided, you’ll be able to get your brand, new adventure off to a fun start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like their favourite stamp sets and accessories!

Supplies used:
Price: $159.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails