Sunday, July 23, 2017

Colour INKspiration Challenge No. 13

Last night I played in my craft room, to lift my spirits and mood from recent personal events, and as I hadn't played with the new Embossing Paste and my Decorative Masks that's where I started. Later while blog surfing and Facebooking I stumbled across the latest Colour INKspiration Challenge and thought "I have Lemon Lime Twist on my desk so why not create a card with my sample piece and enter the challenge" and that is what I did!

This is the image and colours that had as part of the challenge...I haven't played with Fresh Fig much, have you?


I decided to use Lemon Lime Twist as my card base and build up my card design from that. For me these colours were saying leaves and flowers and so that is what I did, pulling out my Flourish Thinlits and the relevant colour cardstock.

Here is the finished card...


I really enjoyed playing with the new Embossing Paste and as I have a few other sample pieces sitting on my table I am sure you will see some more projects with it over the next week or two.

I always find challenge sites a great way to find some mojo (plus, our catalogue itself) and a springboard for creating new projects... where do you go for inspiration and motivation?

Supplies used:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails