With Stampin’ Up!® you will find unique designs, exclusive products, company support and excellent earnings. A Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator has the advantages of running their own business - flexible hours, earning money from their efforts and the freedom to guide their business in whatever direction they want. You can make Stampin’ Up!® your part- or full-time career, your hobby or anything in between.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- You can customize the Starter Kit to suit your needs
- A minimum of 20% discount on your own purchases, or at least 20% commission on your sales
- A 30% discount on your first order (within 45 days of joining)
- 24 hour access to the Demonstrator Website
- Receive the Demonstrator Stampin’ Up! Impressions magazine each month
- The opportunity to earn 15 more FREE stamp sets during your first six months as a demonstrator through the Stampin’ Start program
- The opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up! Conventions and training events
- Be the first to see the new catalogues
- Ongoing opportunities to earn free products
DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATORS like the idea of buying stamping and scrapbooking supplies for personal use at a discounted price and occasionally sell products to family and friends. With a 20% discount on your purchases you'll have an incredible stamp collection in no time!
SHORT TERM DEMONSTRATORS sell products for a short period of time to earn a specific amount of money and then stop when their goal is reached. The goal may be a holiday, a new car etc.
HOBBY DEMONSTRATORS love doing workshops and earning extra money when it’s convenient to them, making it work to suit their lifestyle and family commitments. A great way to share your hobby and creativity with your family, friends and customers.
CAREER DEMONSTRATORS make their Stampin’ Up!® business a viable one with long-term career prospects. They actively pursue workshops, sales and recruits, and develop ways to expand their business. They love to attend Stampin’ Up!® events and develop close social relationships with their customers and other demonstrators.
Are you in any of these categories? Do you want to be a part of my Tassie Inkydinks team?
You can now join online – its easy and all you need is a credit card. You can join my team now by simply clicking here.
|Starter Kit - suggested items|
If you have any questions or want more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator please contact me, don't hesitate to ask! Or you can find more information on the Stampin' Up!® website by clicking here - Be a Demonstrator.